Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Am Not My Past

I spend more time than I care to admit dwelling on the past and ruminating on the regrets of days gone by:  time = wasted, words = hurtful, actions = destructive.  After some thoughtful moments and researching web blogs/tidbits (www.productiveflourishing.com), I am reminded that I am not the choices I have made.  I am not the setbacks of yesterday. I am not my past!  *phew*


Today is a new day.  Tomorrow is a new year.  Each day, each moment, is a new beginning.  I am Grateful  for this chance to renew.  Renew my dreams, my focus, my energies into what my true intentions are.    Today I hope to spend some time meditating, contemplating, what I would like to see of myself in 2012.  There is always room for improvement and I am thankful for the continuous opportunity to try, try again.  

1 comment: