Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cups of Tea

I truly enjoy a good cup of hot tea.  This morning, today's gratitude moment, I was up before everyone and was able to brew and enjoy a cup before my daughter beckoned me to her room.  It would be nice though to become more versed in my experience with tea however.  I grew up with Salada in the home, which is a fine tea, and who doesn't enjoy the little quips on the back of the tag?  :)  And mine, unfortunately, is often sweetened with aspartame.  (I have become addicted to the taste of it!)  But I know there are many different kids of tea and different ways to brew the tea than from a prepackaged- been-on-the-shelf-too-long kind of tea.  So maybe I will try some new things coming up soon.  Kids will be gone for a couple of weeks this summer so it will be an opportunity to partake in some delicious new flavors/brands without interruption!  Any suggestions?

The photo posted here today, reminds me of the tea I get at the Samoluk household.  Our good friends really know how to brew and serve it right!  Looking forward to another cup sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. My hubbies favorite teas are: Stach - Fusion Green & White and Stach Chai White. I'm not a fan on Chai myself. My favorite is Derek's Chamomile with a touch of honey.

    ReplyDelete