Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Breeze

Today there is a light breeze in the summer air and it is so refreshing.  When the breezy goodness reaches me I feel lighter and cooler...even happier.  It takes my attention away from what I am doing, thinking, or worrying about and brings me into the moment of nature.  Centering.  Grounding.  My gratitude is for this breeze bringing me peace and happiness.

The title that came to me brought also to mind the music of my father.  When we were growing up there was always music blaring from the record player.  One of the bands my Dad used to play on the turntable was Seals & Crofts.  The 1972 song of theirs "Summer Breeze" popped into my head.  I looked up the lyrics and the "video" on youtube.  This experience brought a smile to my face as well...wonderful memories and a sweet song.  All this happiness from a breath of fresh summer air...a welcomed summer breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment