Saturday, June 25, 2011

Time to think

Thinking time is regrouping time.  I need to have better intentions tomorrow...or just more patience.  The children seem to be wired for trouble.  Lots of discord and squabbling. Mostly of it is saved just for our time at home.  They have behaved for a birthday party and out to dinner with extended family but are falling apart for mom and dad.  It is trying.  It is draining.  It wears a mommy down.


When sitting here thinking about what to be grateful for today my mind wanders to the approach I will take to any undesirable behaviors tomorrow.  I am grateful for this time to take a breath, regroup, and make a plan.  Make my intention clear about the kind of day I want to have tomorrow and how to get that.  We shall see what the day has in store.  My mind will be set on the Peace of a Sunday off with my family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment